Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend, Park City and IFly

Last Saturday me and Jared went out with Darcie, Mont, Tyler and Angie. We went out to dinner and went to Temple Square to see the lights.
Me and Jare

Darcie and Mont



Angie and Tyler, I've never seen Tyler smile this big!



On Thanksgiving me and Jared started out with dinner at his parent's house then went to my grandma Palmers and finished up at my parents. I realized there wasn't any pictures of me and Cami and our Jareds together so here we are :)





At my grandma Palmer's house. Abby called this out deer in the headlights look.





Jared and his daughter Ali AKA fat one, special needs, down syndrome. Ha! Jared is so cute with her! Everyday when we get to his house he sees her and says "There is our child. Oh look she's precious. She is a child of Heaven. Look Kate she looks just like you." Ha Jared makes me laugh!


Us at his parent's house



A couple weeks ago I went to Park City with Jared's mom and sisters. We saw Twilight and shopped at the outlets. It was so fun! They are hilarious to be with! This is Staci, me and Darcie.



Angie and Billie


For Jared's birthday my parents paid for us to go indoor skydiving. I was way scared but it was fun! Here is Jared with our instructor.


Me with our instructor



Us in our cute jumpsuits.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Hi I am Jareds Cousin Jamie. I just wanted to say Congrats. I didn't know you guys were engaged. Tell Jared Congrats for me k! Hopefully we can meet sometime soon!

The Thornleys said...

Cute and fun pics. Looks like your having lots of fun!! That is soo crazy your both marrying Jareds. Hopefully Nina and Abby don't follow that pattern. That could get very confusing!

Riley and Brittney said...

Hey,I found your blog on Elle's blog. I'm glad you have one to so now we can be blog buddies!! It looks like you are having way to much fun - you need to settle down and be serious - ha ha just kidding!! Love Britt

Darcie said...

Ya, Ali does look a lot like you....WOW I never noticed that until now! ;)