Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Real World!

So I don't have the internet at my new apartment so I'll have to post some pictures later! We are so excited that summer is here! Jared passed all of his classes! Way to go babe! And I graduated from the LPN program! Real World here I come! A couple days before graduation I had a job interview at Davis Hospital for the Pediatric/Surgical floor as an LPN. This was my first real job interview and I felt like it went pretty well but never heard back from them. Well I was at work on Tuesday and I had a new voicemail so I went and listened to it and the lady said not to give up hope they would finish up with interviews this week and then let me know! Well I got another call today saying I GOT THE JOB! I am so excited! I start June 1st! Seriously real world here I come!!

6 comments:

Riley and Brittney said...

Way to go Kate, congrats!!

Jared and Cami said...

Yay! Ps.. sorry I broke your blog..I suck..

The Thornleys said...

congrats!!!

AnGiE said...

Yeah! I'm excited you got the job! Congrats! Now reality hits!

Andrew - Tamara - Emma said...

Kate that is so exciting!! Way to go, you will be awesome!!

R&B Hudson said...

yay!!! congratulations Katie! you're going to be such a good nurse : )