Thursday, January 24, 2013

6 months!!

My sweet brinklee is 6 months old! I can't believe how fast it has gone! At 6 months she is:
*Eating baby food twice per day
*Sleeping mostly through the night- if she gets up its early around 5 and then gets up for the day around 7:30 to 8.
*Full on crawling!! At her appointment she was trying to crawl off the table! The pediatrician said he hadn't seen a 6 month crawler for a long time
*Has two teeth- she got them at 5 months but no more for now!
*16 lbs 11.5 oz- 63%ile
*26 1/4 inches- 68%ile
*Makes the cutest noise when she is excited with her lips, almost sounds like she is trying to blow raspberries!
*Is into everything!
*Is wearing size 2 diapers
*Wears mostly 6-9 month clothes
*Is a total mommas girl! When I get home from work she cries until I pick her up
*Hair is growing back dark
*Is my best bud! She loves to hang out and go shopping with me on my days off!

1 comment:

Jenee said...

Awwwl love her!! happy six months Brink!!