Monday, August 25, 2014

Fair week

This past week we enjoyed several days at the fair in tremonton! It's one of my favorite times of the year! Such a great way to end the summer. We went out Wednesday night to the parade and spent all day Saturday at the fair and auction. We got rained on both days we were there! Brinklee slept for four hours on Saturday so it was nice to be able to walk around and look at things. She loved all the animals of course!! Saturday morning before we left I got brinklee dressed in her cute button up shirt and boots. She hated it!! She kept saying mom I don't like this jacket! She then went to her closet and got a dress and said "wear pretty dress??" She was pretty mad I wouldn't change her!! I think I'm in trouble already!! We had a great time at the fair!!

No comments: