Tuesday, February 17, 2009

We live for the weekends!!

With me and Jare being so busy with school and work the weekends are our time we really get to spend time together! We had such a fun weekend and I thought I'd share some pics and memories. Friday night I intruded on guys night and went to the Monster Jams with them. We rode front runner down which I've never done before. It was cute to see Jare with his nephews! Jare, Big D, Bridgie and Bostie
Dallen wanted to take our picture :)
Bost and Bridge were so fun to watch on frontrunner!
Frontrunner again. I don't have any pictures from Valentines Day but I had an amazing day! Jare had a dozen roses sent to my work which were beautiful! Later that night Jared made me a candlelit dinner and burned a CD of love songs and then we watched PS I Love You! He was so sweet! Who knew such a tough guy could be such a romantic!
Monday we didn't have school so we went up to East Canyon ice fishing again! It was fun and I caught the biggest fish of the day. Hooray!
Us and my long fish! Too bad we had to go back to the real world today!

2 comments:

The Thornleys said...

Hey glad to see you post finally!! So are the wedding plans still on?? Hows everything else. How is your family?

Darcie said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun! I love that picture of Jared and all the boys Ü