Saturday, February 28, 2009

Butter Shaking party and Jazz game!

Me and Jare have been keeping busy! Last Monday we went to the Jazz game. His grandparents got us tickets for Christmas. It was a ton of fun! The Jazz won of course! We got our 15 minutes of fame during the game. This lady came up and asked if she could take our picture for the jazz fan website and we were on the front page of the website for a little bit. I don't think we're on there anymore though!
Hooray for Korver!
My dad and Tessa took Angie and Tyler's tickets because Bronson was in the hospital. I think they saw a whole other side of Jared that they didn't know about :)
Mont and Dave. Mont worries me sometimes. Ha
Last Saturday we went over to grandma and grandpa Stokes to make butter. It was fun! All you do is put cream in a jar and shake in until the butter forms and then dump out the extra cream.
Angie of course won the award for the best shake. She really got into it!
Jared and Dallen are best buds. Jared gets so excited when Dallen comes!
Grandpa and Averee dumping out the cream.
Darcie's belly shot. She looks cute prego!
Who knew Jared was so tough! Ha
And again :)
I think all the kids had fun!
Billie had to show everyone how it's done :)
This is a random picture of Jare and my dad at Target. They thought they were cool :) Jared left Friday morning to go snowmobiling with the guys. It's only been a day and I feel like it's been a week! I miss him so much! He gets back tomorrow! I'm excited!

3 comments:

Kjerry said...

Me and Greg made last years Giants' fan page! I don't think we are on there any more either, but you know they always pick the best looking fans ;) hehe

The Thornleys said...

Hey thanks!! I use Photobucket.com and upload all my pictures. Then there is a link that says scrapbook. It makes you choose a layout, but then you can change things and find more back grounds and stuff. After your done it does a little slide show of each page. Click on the page and it will bring it up into a new window where you can save it if you right click it, as a JPEG! Good luck and let me know if you any help!!!

Darcie said...

Gosh, am I really that LARGE in real life? LOL
I like that picture of Angie shaking her BUTT....ER she looks like she's having a party all by herself. I feel kinda bad for her!