Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Angie!

It's Angie's birthday hooray hooray! We went out to eat at Bella's to celebrate Saturday night and had tons of fun! Angie and her boys!
Me and Darcie
Grandma and Grandpa Samson (I know Jared's a freak, ha)
Corbin, Billie, Bronson, and Mike
Boston was being so cheesy! He makes me laugh!
Jared and Bostie
Big D, Jare-bear and beautiful Taylor
Dallen trying to show Jare his whistling abilities. Ha ha
Last weekend me and Jared drove down to Richfield for my old roommate's wedding. It was a fun little road trip, but Jared's driving is a little scary if you can tell!
Riley, Britt and me! Her reception was so pretty! It makes me excited to plan mine in 5 years :)
This is just a pic of Bridgie from last night. I thought it was cute! A bunch of Jared's nieces and nephews came over and we played with them. They were so funny to play with! We played basketball for awhile and Averee was the funniest! She got pissed. Ha ha! Life is great!

2 comments:

Kjerry said...

Your wedding is going to be in 5 years?! Have your plans changed since I last talked to you?

Darcie said...

Those are some cute pictures! Bridger was looking at the pictures too and he seen himself and said Hi Bridgie Ü