Thursday, March 12, 2009

Puppy!

Alley had puppies about 4 weeks ago and they are getting so cute! There are 4 of them: one black and white, two brown and white and one all white! Me and Jared have fallen in love with the white one! She's so precious! Jared affectionately named her Ethel B This is her at about a week old before she had opened her eyes. Jared makes sure he kisses her and tells her that she is beautiful everyday!
This is her after she had opened her eyes! She was missing Jared because he was gone snowmobiling!
Ethel and Jared just a few days ago! She's so tiny! Jared loves to cuddle with her! I'll be sad when she gets sold!

4 comments:

Riley and Brittney said...

oh, thats such a cute puppy!! You guys should just keep it for yourselves. I'm excited to see you at my wedding, and I'm excited to meet your man!! Drive safe, and I'll see you Saturday.

Jared and Cami said...

Oh, He's so cute :) Almost as cute as Montey, but not quite...They could be best friends, like us :)

Charlotte and Nate Braithwaite said...

Excuse Miss Katie, how is it that I talked to you on Sunday and you didnt mention you were getting married to this man named Jared?! When is this happening? Congratulations! That is really exciting! I am glad you left a comment on my blog so now we can be blog buddies. Who needs real live friends when you have got the internet? Just kidding, it just seems like I talk to people more through e-mail, blogging, and facebook than I do in real life. Sheesh, life gets busy. Anyhoo, sounds like life is going well for you, let me know when your geting hitched!

Darcie said...

AWWWWW.....Ethel B is so dang precious. I just want to eat her for dinner Ü

Yes I did take the written test on Tuesday. I have to wait like 10 days to find out if I past. And I need to wait until April to take the skills test cause they are full for March. DUMB HUH?