Sunday, April 5, 2009

I miss...

RUNNING! I love to run but I hate to run in the cold so I never run in the winter. My lungs burning from the cold and having a cough for a week after running just does not appeal to me! When Jare and I first started dating last summer we were always doing something and one day he said we should run together. We ran a lot on the Riverdale parkway. Its a paved trail by Jared's house that's about three miles long. I was worried at first that Jared would get sick of my pace and run ahead of me but Jared has been an awesome running partner and always runs with me! We ran for about a week last month when it was warmer and it made me excited to run again but then it got cold! We didn't do a lot of races last summer (my pictures are from I think our only one it was the Tremonton 5K and Abby kicked both of our butts in it!) but we've kinda been talking about doing some this summer. We're thinking about training for a half. I've ran a couple before but Jared hasn't so it would be fun. One of my friends lives in San Francisco so I'm thinking about running that half so we can go see her! Jare me and Abby
The start of the race
Jared beating me! Anyways this post is random but I really want to start running again! Its nice today. Maybe we'll go today!

2 comments:

Kjerry said...

Yes! Come run the San Francisco Half with me! Wahoo! Yay for running :)

AnGiE said...

I want to come!! I hate running in the cold too! Now that its warm it makes me want to run! You guys better let me know when you sign up for 5k's and I will run them with you!