Thursday, April 30, 2009

What's going on lately!

We've been busy busy lately just finishing up with school! My birthday was a couple weeks ago and these are some pictures from it!That afternoon my sisters and mom took me out to lunch at Red Lobster. It was very good!
That night we drove to Logan and ate at the Coppermill! Mmmm! One of my favorite restaurants!
We drove past the house that Billie's grandma and grandpa used to live in!
Last week I went to Tulip Days at Thanksgiving Pointe. I went with my mom, her sisters, my grandma, and Nina.
Grandma and Nina
Mom Jeannie and Barb
Mari, Barb and Mom
Me and Nina!
I finished up school today! And graduate next week! It feels so good to be done! I even have a job interview at Davis Hospital on Monday! I'm so excited! And I am in the process of moving into my new apartment! Its been fun!

3 comments:

Kjerry said...

AAHhhh! Happy Belated Birthday! It looks like you had fun.

Congratulations on being ALL DONE with school! Happy Graduation! That is really really really great!

R&B Hudson said...

you're graduating?! oh my goodness congratulations!!! good luck on your interview, you're going to do great : )

Andrew - Tamara - Emma said...

Isn't it so nice to be finished for a while! Congrats! How did the interview go?!