Monday, May 24, 2010

quickie update

We are finally moved into our house and I love it! We (meaning Jared) have just been working on little projects since we have been in, like installing light fixtures so once we have the final product I WILL post pics! I love the color though! I think it really updates our house! And our jetted tub is amazing!!! The only problem I have with the house at this moment is we haven't put our blinds up so we have no privacy! It kinda sucks to have to think to cover up before I walk out of the shower (sorry TMI.. ha ha). Jared, me and Darcie ran the Ogden half marathon about a week ago and all ran it in the times that we wanted! Jared did awesome for his first! I was jealous! So there's a quick update and I promise pictures are coming soon! P.S. I am so grateful for eternal families and love mine!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I wanna see pictures of the finished house!