Monday, May 31, 2010

Life changes fast!

Crazy how much life can change in just two years!! Me and Jared met about two years ago when we were headed down to Havasupai on a trip with a bunch of friends. Who knew it would evolve into this! And then a year ago over Memorial weekend Jared "took the plunge" and proposed to me! I love it! Now we are making a house into our little home and Jared found out last week what he's going to do with the rest of his life! He applied for the radiology program hoping to just get an interview, which he did. Got a letter the end of April saying he was an alternate and then found out last week that he got into the program! He's so smart and so driven! I am so lucky to be his wife!!
This past weekend we went up to Yuba lake to do some camping. Enjoy!

Us on the beach

Jared and Bronny

I love this kid in his train conductor hat!

The water was so cold! Someone dared all the guys to jump in so they were showing how tough the are. HA!

Must've been bad because they were swimming pretty fast to get back in the boat!

The guys after jumping in the cold lake!

The only room I felt was done enough to take a picture of.. the master bedroom

Love this picture! These two loved to help! Big D and Grandpa Samson painting

Family room downstairs right after we painted it.

Front Yard

Our Front yard was a little overgrown but Jared took care of that!

4 comments:

The Thornleys said...

wow congrats on everything! your house is looking so good!

Andrew - Tamara - Emma said...

I agree time does fly and tons seem to happen along the way! Congrats Jared on getting into the program, that is awesome!! Your house is looking Awesome!!! I love it!! Great Job and the pic with the little boy and grandpa is completely adorable!!!;)

Cass said...

Wow, your house looks great!This is Cass from work... Just so I'm not a creepy stalker. you can email me at casschristensen@Hotmail.com and give me your email so I can put you on my blog.

DLAiken said...

Kate the only thing missing now is a baby:)!!!! I miss you!! Your house looks great. I can't wait to see it.