Thursday, July 15, 2010

Weekends

First off.. I love this picture of Jared and his dad! They were over at the barn cutting cows one weekend. Aren't they handsome?!?

We had a great 4th of July weekend! Spent Saturday at Willard (without Jared-boo!) But had fun boating and tubing with the Stokes's!

We had a little barbeque at our house on the 4th with my fam.

I love these guys faces! apparently something was hilarious!

Me and my man

Mom and Cami

Our little house to this point..


That's about it for now! Jared is just finishing up his last prerequisite for the rad tech program so summer has been a little slow. There is a possibility that his clinic site will be closer than West Valley but we find out for sure in August. And our anniversary is less than 2 weeks away! Crazy!!

1 comment:

DLAiken said...

Your house is looking good. I miss you guys!!! And you dont need to get a dog first before a baby. It all comes natural I promise. I didn't think I would know what to do but it really isn't too bad