Sunday, November 6, 2011

Lava and the Duck Boat

My parents have been looking at buying property up in Lava for awhile now. Lava holds a special place in my heart because it's where Jared and I got engaged. They finally found a piece they wanted to buy and we have had so much fun on it! We have been up several times to go four-wheeling, sit in the hot pots and eat thai food! It has been so much fun and I am super excited to have a cabin on it someday! My parents are super excited about it! It was supposed to snow a day in October so my dad drove up to the property, got a handful of snow and put it in his cooler to show my mom later!!






Me and Jare in the hot pots

Me and my sisters

Me getting ready to go

Tessa and her friend. The leaves were so pretty!

Abby and her friend

My parents

Before the duck hunt started Jared wanted to go scout some areas on his duck boat. He took me and the pups and we had family night out on the swamps. Wigeon was so excited he jumped out of the boat a couple of times. Jo was just content to sit in my sweater and watch everything!

Jared

Me and the pups

I love how Wigeon is poking his head around!

No comments: