Sunday, November 6, 2011

October Happenings

October has been a crazy month! I started my preceptorship in September and finished in October. Basically I followed a nurse for her full time schedule for 4 weeks. I was at Lakeview in the ER and PACU! I loved the ER but did not like the pace of recovery room. That along with school and work left me no time for me or Jared. This semester is Jared's busiest with a ton of clinical hours. We had a few days here and there to do some stuff but are so glad that crazy time is out of the way!
Jared's favorite season started! Water fowl season! I actually got my hunters safety so I can go out to.. I haven't yet!

My mom, me and my grandma went to Gardiner's Village to see the witches. We had lunch and spent way too much money! But I did find a pattern to make stockings for me and Jared



We stayed in St. George and then Vegas to Run the Vegas Ragnar (which will get its own post)

I watched Abby run her last region cross country race



We went out to dinner at Corbin's for my dad's birthday!

I love my dad!!

We had bunco at Cami's house and had a costume party!

No comments: