Monday, January 2, 2012

End of the year happenings!

November we threw a shower for my sister in law Ali and her little guy.




Jared turned 24. For his birthday he wanted to go out and shoot his swan. He took his pup and had a great time.

Jared loves his Wige!

We went to Wendover on the fun bus with the Buehlers and the Boultons. I was some drunk guys good luck charm and he gave me $100 and then I won another 60 so we came out ahead!

We had cake and ice cream to celebrate.

All of the sisters at Abby's madrigal dinner

I graduated with my RN. My parents, in laws, little sisters and husband went to my graduation and then I snuck out early to go Maddox.


We went down and saw the lights at temple square with some friends from the ward The Webb's. We went to dinner at The Old Spaghetti Factory and then walked around. It was such a fun night!


We hosted our second annual ugly sweater party. We had our families over for pizza, games and the ugly sweater contest.


Cami just had her wisdom teeth out so she was trying to not look so swollen!

Christmas eve Jared and I both worked at the hospital. Christmas morning we got up opened some presents and went over to grandma Stokes'. We had breakfast and opened presents. We then went out to my parents for dinner and presents. I was supposed to work Christmas night but was so sick and had to call in. My sweet husband was so good to me! I just love him!!



December 29th we got a new nephew. He is the first grandkid on the Thornley side so my parents were super excited. He is so so cute and has got tons of reddish hair!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Congrats on graduating! That is so awesome. I was sick for Christmas too- it sucked! Love the blog update!

Charlotte and Nate Braithwaite said...

Did Tony's wife have a baby? He is cutest! Also, your RAGNAR looked way fun!